Pincushion

Mark another new thing off of my to-do list - a yo-yo! I wonder who thought of such a funny name for a piece of fabric shaped in a circle, loosely stitched, and then pulled tight? They really are quite easy that I should think of something to put a lot of yo-yo's on. Love the button in the middle - it pulls it all together. I used scrap squares from my pillow that I made. I don't know why I've never attempted to make pincushions before? They look so much better than the magnet ones.



Spring has officially arrived but it looks like our weather isn't going to cooperate by the end of the week. I'm glad I finished up quite a few projects that I'll post in the near future.
Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The stockings were hung ...

Birthday Table Runner

Homecoming