NY Beauty Block 6

The pictures are way to dark when I took this even though the sun was still out so you'll have to see purple and white not black and white. This block went together so well. I can see I'm starting to run low on my leftover material from my girls dresses that I'm so hoping I can get these done. We only have 4 blocks more to go.


All my seams have come together without a flaw and the points look really good. I can honestly say I'm improving on this technique. Here's all the blocks that I've done so far.


In other news we spent our Easter at our cottage in Northern Michigan. It was so nice to be able to get away and know that in 4 weeks we'll be putting the dock in the water. The lake was so peaceful and calm.


I have so many projects in my head that I'd like to start and I'm hoping I can find the time to get to them. I took a job that is 3 hours a day being a Parapro for Autistic Impaired Pre-Schoolers, so hopefully I can find the time to sew some in the morning. It's raining in Michigan today but the sun is supposed to come out and the temperature is supposed to rise to almost 80 degrees. Summer is coming!

Have a Great Day!

Comments

  1. Your blocks are gorgeous Judy, you would never know that you only took up paper piecing recently!

    What a great photo too, definitely one to look on when things get a bit hectic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The stockings were hung ...

Birthday Table Runner

Homecoming